Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10+ Anahita hashemzadeh Beautiful photos


Anahita mom Taking about her daughter

                                      

She says!!

I will raise my daughter so strong that no one would dare to encroach on her privacy.

I will make my daughter so bold that she does not wait for encouragement for her

dreams,                                              


I will water my daughter with love and affection so that every headless person will not be able to penetrate her precious heart and mind.

                                      I will tell my daughter that love is not a condition, that love is not a condition, that it is in any way and in any situation; I love him, I take care of him till the end and I have his air. I will say that no matter how mindful a person is, sometimes he still makes mistakes, I will say that he is always my dearest, and if he makes a mistake, we will correct it together.

                                 I would say that there is nothing wrong with being arrogant sometimes and withholding his kindness from people, which is good for being kind, but as long as it does not damage his identity and value.

                                       I will not wrap up the general version of any society for my daughter, I will allow her to be herself, to decide for herself, and to judge or correct her own behavior. To be mischievous under my safe gaze without fear or anxiety and to enjoy the sweet atmosphere of her girlishness.

                                 I believe that over-controlling has the opposite effect, taking away command and power, destroying willpower and decision-making, and destroying blame, trust and self-confidence. I believe that eagles have been "liberated" and "self-confident" ambitious and bold, I believe that canaries are so afraid of flying that they are afraid of flying ...

                                          I remember I was very timid, I was afraid of everything . There was lightning, I was scared! . I was scared out loud! . Wherever there was a fight, I was scared! . I was afraid of the dark! . I was afraid of being alone .... . I was afraid of strangers!

                                        . I was afraid of making a mistake! you know what ? I did not know how to compensate. I thought I should not make a mistake . Until life spins, they say like apples, you throw the air until it reaches the earth and spins a thousand times. Life has shown me that fear has no meaning, be afraid! Lost! simply

                                . I am just beginning to understand how awful life is for me, I am willing to live less, but with quality . I have a plan for the life of a girl's mother 👩‍👧 If Instagram is not filtered me I will post photos and videos of future programs 🙈

                               


Post a Comment

0 Comments